Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lying Lester Strongly Supports Dishonest rEpublican Attempts to Disenfranchise dEmocratic Voters

Lying Lester strongly supports dishonest rEpublican attempts to disenfranchise dEmocratic voters. Previously on this blog I said I "reluctantly endorsed voter suppression"... but I'm ready to admit now that I was lying. Given that my chosen moniker is LYING Lester, can you honestly say that you're surprised?

However, I've also said (in my initial post) that I planned on revealing "stark truths" here on this blog, and claimed that I am a "superior individual who can see the truth where others cannot".

However, one must keep in mind that I admitted that my "truth" is bullplop and that my goal is to obfuscate the truth (the actual truth, and not the "truth" I prefer).

And, that rEpublicans are suppressing the right of legitimate and legally-entitled-to vote individuals through dishonest means is a tRuth that Lying Lester most assuredly wants obfuscated.

Hence a recent lie-based post on my other blog (the one where my goal is to see how many untruths I can get by my unsuspecting readers), rAtional nAtion uSA.

The tolerance hyperbole of Howard Dean. He wants rEpublicans to move to Russia. Personally I am hoping for Howard to figure continue to speak out vocally. And loudly. Very loudly. The public just might get to see another Howard tirade like the one that ended his presidential aspirations. (A RNUSA post expressing my OUTRAGE regarding remarks from last week by Howard Dean - see video at the bottom of this post).

Can Howard Dean's enthusiasm really be described as him "bellowing like a beast", as one foolish commenter on RNUSA claimed (multiple times)?

Diane Sawyer [reported] ...that Dean was using a special microphone that night that filters out crowd noise to heighten his voice; other videotapes taken illustrate that his "scream" was barely audible to his live audience. (CNN Says It Overplayed Dean's Iowa Scream, 2/9/2014).

So, obviously Dean was simply fired up and speaking with enthusiasm, which is a good thing for a politician to do. But this is a lie that the foolish dmarks (the dense dude who thinks Dean bellowed "like a pterodactyl") likes.

And, if there is one thing that Lying Lester can absolutely not be accused of, it is not telling his RNUSA readers the lies they like to hear. Or, the Conservative readers, at least. The lIberal pRogressive ones don't care for the political lies very much... so I tell them lies about me having an active mind and "realizing there is something to be learned from everyone".

Ha ha ha ha ha. Are pRogressives gullible or what?

As for Dean's truthful comments about rEpublicans thinking it is OK to be taking away people's right to vote, Lying Lester feigns outrage over this comment on RNUSA... because it serves a purpose of obfuscating the truth about rEpublican voter suppression. Which is that they're engaging in it; because it is virtually the only way they can win.

So, just to be clear, in the video below Howard Dean is telling the truth... and on "rAtional nAtion uSA" Lying Lester is feigning outrage over this comment; as well as lying about the "Dean Scream" (a nod to my buddy dmarks).

And THIS is one of the "stark truths" I promised to reveal in my initial post... the truth about what a liar I am. But deluded dummies will continue to believe these lies no matter what, and for that I am grateful (Redneck Poors will continue to vote rEpublican). Of course there are those (superior individuals such as myself) that tell these lies KNOWING they are lies.

Why? Because they further the greater good of keeping the plutocrats powerful and concentrating wealth at the top. Do you think the electorate would continue to vote rEpublican or even libertarian if they knew the truth?

Compositional Attribution: This excellent post was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of lying about dEmocrats. LLIN-064.

No comments:

Post a Comment