Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lying Lester The Narcissist

Earlier this morning I authored a post in which I pointed out that our pResident, bArack hUssein oBama, is a narcissist. Obviously I was implying this is bad, even though I admitted that Lying Lester is a narcissist himself.

So, does that mean that Lying Lester is an unqualified talentless poser in over his head like Obama? No, it does not. Let me clarify something here... being a narcissist is only a bad thing if the narcissism is not justified.

Lying Lester's narcissism is justified because I am a superior specimen. Lying Lester is stronger, smarter, sexier, more nimble and more likable than the loathsome smirky oBama, so there is nothing wrong with him being a narcissist. Frankly it would be surprising if I were not a narcissist (just as Ayn Rand was).

Lying Lester does not believe in being humble when you've got the Goods like I most assuredly do. So, just to be clear: When Lying Lester calls oBama a narcissist it is an insult, but when I refer to myself as a narcissist it is a compliment. Because oBama being a narcissist is not justified, while in Lying Lester's case narcissism is TOTALLY justified.

That is the difference between being a narcissist in the "clinical sense" (such as oBama) and being a narcissist in the true/justified sense (such as Lying Lester). Hopeful everyone is now clear regarding this important distinction.

Byline: This truthful commentary was written by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of justified narcissism. LLIN-054.

No comments:

Post a Comment