Saturday, June 25, 2016

On The Fact That Rational Nation Is Now Lying About Having Been An Anarcho-Capitalist

Lying Lester (AKA Rational Nation), the former proprietor of this blog says "I am not now, nor have I ever been an Anarcho-Capitalist Libertarian". But he's lying. Lester absolutely was an anarcho-capitalist!

But the TRUTH is that this is a fellow who went from being an anarcho-capitalist classical-liberal worshiper of Ayn Rand who despised progressives and who got into endless wars with them on various blog-sites to a person who now essentially checks off all of the brain-diseased leftist boxes.

It is one of the most bizarre political 180s (Anarcho-Capitalist Libertarian to Hardcore Progressive) that I have ever witnessed and it really makes me wonder if perhaps that lunatic Leftist sock-puppet of his (Jersey McJones; somebody that he created for debating purposes, I guess) was the true RN all along and that the anarcho-capitalist chap was the alter-ego.

Of course, the most infuriating thing for me is this insistence of his that I'VE CHANGED (which, yes, I have but only from a small l libertarian to a somewhat larger L libertarian - closer to what he used to be, in other words) and the fact that he continues to send me unsolicited messages while acting like a total wack-job. I mean, I understand that the blogosphere is primarily comprised of said rabble (hard-core conservatives and liberals, angry bozos, true-believers, partisan schmucks, etc.) but this episode stands out majorly from my viewpoint.

In many of these unsolicited messages Lester begs for me to allow him to write new commentaries for this blog. Apparently he thinks I owe him this because he's the one who started this blog? Think again Lester. Or should I say Jersey?

Contra O'Reilly Jersey McJones Sockpuppet Posts
[5/6/2015] On the Blogger Jersey McJones.
[8/11/2015] On the Obvious Sock-Puppet, Jersey McJones, Attempting to Tie Economic Growth to Inflation.
[11/25/2016] On the Fact that Even the Normally Low-Functioning Tao Was Able to Ascertain the True Identity of a Sock-Puppet Named "Jersey McJones".
[4/19/2016] On Going from an Anarcho-Captitalist Libertarian Who Worshiped Ayn Rand and Who Thoroughly Despised the Progressive Left to Somebody Who Essentially Signs-Off on Every Cockamamie Leftist Notion...
[6/23/2016] On the Curious Case of Rational Nation (and His Alter-Ego, Jersey McJones).

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-275.

No comments:

Post a Comment