Friday, May 2, 2014

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Lester Nation

In my opinion I, Lying Lester, in my past attacks on the pResident belied both my basic ignorance of our republic as well as my arrogance. Arrogance that I actually argued that past words of our lEader were enough to deny this man, and I use the term loosely in this case, another term as pResident.

Forgive me my rational liberal friends for my bashing of the president for his statist leanings, although with this I have proven beyond any doubt that I am indeed clueless, in that I believe that even a Mitt Romney with all his baggage would have been preferable to this outrage!

I speak, of course, of the pResident's railing against the SCOTUS and the possibility that they may have struck down the ACA (AKA "ObamaFart")... in part, or perhaps just the mandate. Obama complained about the possibility that "an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law".

But Lying Lester agreed with the 4/2/2012 WP article "Obama's unsettling attack on the Supreme Court" by Ruth Marcus that said...

Listening to the arguments and reading the transcript, the justices struck me as a group wrestling with a legitimate, even difficult, constitutional question. For the president to imply that the only explanation for a constitutional conclusion contrary to his own would be out-of-control conservative justices does the court a disservice. (link).

But, as we all know, the SCOTUS upheld ObamaFart and it is now law. Still I was right to criticize the pResident... criticisms I stand behind... and for that I am indeed ignorant as well as arrogant. But as a real man I must never admit I was wrong, and that is what is important here.

Byline: This ignorant commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of ignorance. LLIN-037.

1 comment:

  1. What's important is that Barack fart face Obama is an asshole

    ReplyDelete