Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lying Lester Can't Decide Whether Or Not To Shut Down His Blog

A quick note for the readers of my other blog, rAtional nAtion uSA who may have gotten a screen that says "this blog is open to invited readers only" when attempting to visit that sight. The reason for the message is that I'm irrationally waffling between closing it and leaving it open.

As I previously revealed here, the RNUSA sight is my joke blog. Even though my readers may not have been aware of it previously, everything I post on RNUSA is a joke. Also, the joke has been on YOU, my readers and commenters. But you should not get mad (this just occurred to me that some tightasses might) just because I was laughing at you and not with you.

What you should do, if desirous of serious conversation, is transition over to this blog. THIS (I swear) is my serious blog for serious conversation. RNUSA has run it's course, and I'm pretty sure the time has come for shutting it down. However, if you think I should keep it open (and keep the joke going), please let me know with a comment to this post.

If it turns out the support for RNUSA is strong I may change my mind about shuttering it for good. If this commentary gets no replies, on the other hand, I think I'm going to delete it permanently.

Byline: This 5th LLIN commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of irrationality. LLIN-005.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restoring Comments deleted by Ed Degorio #11

    Ed Degorio [April 4, 2014 at 1:02 PM]

    Ok, I'm caught? I'll end this dock puppet called Ed.
    I'll come clean and admit my fraud now that the Jig is up.
    Bye bye Ed Degorio, you are going into retirement .

    ReplyDelete