Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Man Cannot Live By Telling Jokes Alone?

As I have disclosed here before, my other blog, rAtional nAtion uSA is my joke blog. The joke is that my commentaries appear to be completely serious, but are in fact not. When my readers and commenters take what I say seriously, I laugh (it's a "laugh at" and not a "laugh with" kind of blog).

This was OK for many years, but eventually I decided that a secondary blog where I was honest with my readers and engaged them in some honest discussions might be a good idea. That thinking is what lead to the creation of this blog, "Lying Lester's Irrational Nation".

The blog title is in reference to the fact that I do nothing but lie on the RNUSA sight. Also, I am a very irrational person, which is why I say on RNUSA that "the blog Lying Lester, a spoof blog designed and set up by one extremely unscrupulous lying asshat is not the property of this sight and there is ABSOLUTELY no connection between the two"... so people won't be sure if RNUSA is the joke blog and LLIN is the spoof serious blog. It might be the other way around.

Of course it does not matter much anymore what the purpose of this sight is, given that Octopus told me that I must shut it down. Readers of the RNUSA sight apparently either enjoy playing along with the joke, or they've been fooled by my previously referenced "disclaimer".

Either way RNUSA is the blog that will continue on and LLIN is the blog that will soon close. Personally, I'd prefer it was the other way around, but I couldn't possibly go against the wishes of Octopus. I wouldn't want to. Nor do I wish to turn RNUSA into a non-joke blog. In any case, Octo probably would not approve of that either.

It seems that Octo approves of the joke I am playing on all my readers, which is a good thing, actually. And another reason why this blog MUST close soon. I've got Octo's support over on RNUSA and I would not want to lose it.

Byline: This phenomenal polemic was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of untruth. LLIN-020.

No comments:

Post a Comment