Sunday, May 15, 2016

Violent Black Animals Kill Cops Whose Lives Don't Matter (According To These BLM Assholes)

It is a fact that in prison the king of the yard is frequently a cop killer. This I know from first hand experience, having recently been sentenced to prison for "raping" some chick (who wanted it).

Anyway, why should the prison yard be any different than the street when it comes to these thugs? Murdering providing the ultimate in street-cred and, yes, when it's a cop that you're offing, watch out!!? Seriously?

BTW, I haven't reported for my sentence yet. The cop killer being the king of the yard is a fact I gleaned after interviewing some other guys who went to prison after being convicted of "rape" (AKA consensual sex after which the bitch changed her mind).

Don't worry, though, as I plan on keeping up both of my blogs. By smuggling out posts which my hired man Arnie Hanson will publish. Hopefully I won't be away for too long and my lawyer (who has already filed an appeal) will be able to get me out of this jam.

BTW, if one of these Black animals gets up in my grill? I might have to beat the shit out of him.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-246.

No comments:

Post a Comment