Sunday, May 22, 2016

On The Fact That Rational Nation, AKA Les Carpenter, AKA Lying Lester Is Now A Hardcore Progressive (One Of The Dimmer Ones)

Recently the former anarcho-capitalist Ayn Rand worshipping Libertarian blogger Rational Nation converted to hardcore Progressivism. I shit you not.

And they call Trump an idiot (not that I disagree with that of course). But come on! Although, now that I think of it, maybe Jersey McJones represented the REAL personality and political philosophy of Les Carpenter ALL ALONG and "Rational Nation USA" was (and is) the sock puppet? "Lying Lester" indeed.

In any case, he surely has been able to keep up the charade for a very long time. Unlike that dummy wd - who tripped up and outed his sock puppet (commented as himself while signed in with his conservative alter ego).

I gotta wonder, however, why Les decided to convert his "Rational Nation" sock puppet into a Progressive. Perhaps he thinks that other Libertarians will note his conversion, "see the light" and follow his lead?

Who knows? It didn't work with me. Although I heard that dmarks actually voted for that fucker Bernie Sanders in his state primary?! A development I find impossible to fathom. Maybe Les (or should I call him Jersey now) got to him (converted at least one Conservative to his way of thinking)?

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-252.

No comments:

Post a Comment