Monday, May 16, 2016

Memebers Of ISIS Are True Followers Of Muhammad, As Are All Muslims (They Should ALL Be Deported From This Country!)

It is a fact that I Left the Episcopalian church 35 Years ago and so far no one's come after me. 86% of Anglicans obviously not believing in death for apostasy. Thank God (pun intended, as this "god" fellow doesn't exist).

This is quite unlike what happens with that barbaric raghead religion known as "Islam". If anyone tries to leave it, that is. Barbaric because the complete and unabridged list of things that ISIS and al Qaeda have done that Muhammad wouldn't have consists of zero entries!

By which I mean that every single raghead who professes to be a follower of Islam is a terrorist (in my book and also in reality). Donald Trump, with his pause in importing more of these scumbags until we "figure out what's going on", doesn't go far enough. We need to deport them all. If no country will take them? I guess we've got no other choice but mass executions.

Give them notice first and see if they can arrange to emigrate elsewhere. I'm no barbarian, after all. But the fact remains... why should we allow those who hate us to live here? It's fucking insane.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of strawmen. LLIN-247.

No comments:

Post a Comment