Friday, May 20, 2016

Octopus Is Decidedly NOT Amazing!

Contrary to what the former proprietor of this blog wrote, Octopus is absolutely NOT amazing! The fact is that Octopus is a mediocre, pseudo-professorial, cringe-inducing, self-important, pedantic, condescending, demagogic, cartoonishly partisan, race-hustling, thin-skinned, intolerant, straight out of central casting, and utterly buffoonish true-believing Leftist blogger.

To steal a phrase from Disraeli, the dude's "inebriated by the exuberance of his own verbosity". And can you even begin to imagine what it would be like sitting next to him on a long plane ride? Yikes, huh? I think I might hijack the plane and crash it into a mountain. Better yet, I think I'd definitely pass a note to the stewardess saying I suspected Octopus was a terrorist. Then he'd be removed from the plane.

By the way, I just noticed that the former proprietor of this blog, Lying Lester, put up a post on his RNUSA blog in which he said the asshole Octopus is "a person possessing by far superior intelligence, reasoning ability, and integrity" and that I, Willis Hart have a "rather stunted mind and character". To which I say "fuck you, Lying Lester". Emphasis on the "Lying".

Supposedly my commentary about Octopus is "projection". This from a blogger you used to be an anarcho-capitalist Libertarian who worshiped Ayn Rand and who thoroughly despised the progressive Left, but now essentially signs-off on every cockamamie Leftist notion under the damned sun from demonizing fossil fuels to playing the race-card to demagoguing on income inequality, class warfare, etc. This is exponentially far from normal behavior and, yes, when you throw in the whole Jersey McJones alter-ego, it's damned near psychotic!

The final straw for me was when that asshole Octopus called me a racist on RNUSA for correctly pointing out the fact that Blacks are incredibly violent. The demagogue said "racial profiling is the same as RACISM, and Will-the-Shill has demonstrated both".

And Lester, instead of defending his friend (at least I thought we were friends), agreed! He said "Comments such as ones addressed by Octopus in this comment thread do nothing to move the needed discussion forward and in fact works against improving dialogue on the issue".

This despite the fact that Lester previously acknowledged the fact that Blacks are also very lazy. So I *thought* he'd have my back! Instead the fucker stabs me in the back! That is when I left RNUSA for good. Because Black being stupid, lazy, violent drug users/pushers is just a fact, and me (in pointing this out) is in no way "racist".

For the record, the discussion in question concerned the murderer Dylann Roof. However (as I've also pointed out previously) incidents like this are anecdotal. By and large it's racist Blacks we need to be concerned about (racism and bigotry not just directed at White people, but at gays and Asians as well).

Sure, there are a few White racists, but not many. The real racists are largely Black. They want what Whitey has, but aren't willing to work for it. Instead they want to steal from the White man, either via actual theft, or via welfare programs (the Democrats being complicit in this theft being a fact that truly sickens me)!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-250.

No comments:

Post a Comment