Sunday, May 1, 2016

On The Fact The Evolution Is Phony Baloney

The odds of a chimpanzee randomly typing out the word "evolution"? For the sake of simplicity, let's leave out the numbers and punctuation marks. Even after that, the odds are still astronomical; 26 to the 9th power to 1, or 5,429,571,278,976 to 1. And yet this is in essence what the advocates of evolution are asking us to believe, MULTIPLIED BY INFINITY.

Look, I'm not saying that the Bible-thumping creationists are correct, either (with many of them in fact being certifiable), just that maybe we still don't know, that's all. Personally, I think life on earth was created in a lab by super-intelligent AI robots, who then seeded the galaxy. But, hey, I could be wrong.

Anyway, Bible-thumpers are usually Conservative, as I am. So at least they're right on that front. I'm talking about the belief that, if you're a Maker, you should be able to keep 100 percent of YOUR money. By which I mean taxes should be zero. Because they're evil. I mean, the Christian Bible says "thou shalt not steal from the Makers", right? Or some variation. Something "God" and the AI robots that created us are SURELY in agreement on.

That thievery from the Makers is a sin. Stealing from poor people, however? It doesn't count. Because what we're really talking about is exploiting. And a rich man exploiting a poor man to further enrich himself is just the way the world works. Because it's the way it's SUPPOSED to work. Read Ayn Rand if you don't believe me. Social justice warriors are worse than Nazis. And are going to end up in "hell" for their sins (if such a place exists).

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-233.

No comments:

Post a Comment