Friday, April 22, 2016

On the Assertion That Asserters Should Be Believed Absolutely

It's ludicrous and it's patronizing. Unless of course unless the one doing the asserting is Willis V. Hart. Then of course he should be believed without question! BTW, what I'm asserting today is that women lie and they probably do it way more often than men do.

Surely when it comes to the lie about getting raped, which is a lie women tell far to frequently. Instead of being "raped", most often these lying bitches simply got drunk and regretted having sex that they consented to! And do we really and truly want to put men away for 20 years just 'cause the woman had some second thoughts the next day? Come on!

BTW, if this blog suddenly looks like it's been abandoned (no posts for a long period of time), it's likely because I've been sent up the river for 20 years! All because I liquored up a slut who obviously wanted it, then she said I "raped" her the next morning. Now I'm going to have to spend a lot of money hiring a lawyer to defend me against these bogus charges?

I'm going to have to sit there in court while this lying biotch tells a tall tale regarding how I hired her to babysit my kids, then, when she showed up she found I didn't have any? Outrageous!

Byline: This truthful commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-224.

No comments:

Post a Comment