Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lying Lester Admits His Hate & Bigotry For Muslims

Yes, it is true. I hate Muslims. However, only the Muslims who acknowledge mOhamed as a prophet. Any Muslim that acknowledges that mOhamed (piss be upon him) raped and pillaged is A-OK in my book. They (if there are any such mUslims*) are among the good ones.

*Note: There are no such mUslims. Lying Lester therefore hates ALL mUslims. Except his "mUslim friends"... who don't actually exist. I made them up and imagined that they disavowed mOhamed. (They are MADE UP, so I can imagine any damn illogical thing about them I wish).

And surely, that I have mUslim friends is PROOF that I am not a bigot!

Byline: This excellent and totally non-bigoted commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of Untruth... and also not a bigot. LLIN-105.

No comments:

Post a Comment