Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Rational Nation: What An Asshole!

I refer to the blogger who uses the moniker "Rational Nation", but whose real name is Lester Carpenter. Or, that's what he SAYS his name is, at least. Lately I've been thinking that his name might actually be Jersey McJones.

Jersey McJones is a hardcore Progressive lunatic. Oh, and he's also a sockpuppet controlled by Rational Nation! So, while previously I thought Jersey was created by RN for debating purposes (RN as Jersey would thrown out a ridiculous Leftist argument, then RN as himself would refute it), NOW I'm convinced that the true persona was represented by Jersey all along!

By which I mean that (while I thought) that RN used to be a fiscally conservative and socially tolerant anarcho-capitalist Libertarian (someone I was proud to consider a colleague) he was actually a hardcore progressive lunatic... FROM THE BEGINNING. By which I mean he was always an insufferable buffoon. He just hid it really well.

Which is quite amazing, given the fact that he wasn't able to hide the fact that Jersey McJones was a sock puppet. HIS sock puppet. This, a fact that even the low-functioning Tao was able to discern (which speaks volumes).

In any case, that is why I have reached the conclusion that Rational Nation is (and always has been) a total asshole. Seriously, fuck that guy.

Oh, and stop emailing me! One of the most infuriating things about this situation is the fact that he continues to send me unsolicited messages which make it very clear that he's a total wack-job! (hardcore Progressive screeds). Piss off, RN! I mean, how dense are you that you can't figure out I want nothing to do with you any longer?

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-278.

No comments:

Post a Comment