Wednesday, June 22, 2016

On The Fact That Bernie Sanders Hasn't Conceded Yet Despite The Fact That The Schmuck Is Mathematically Eliminated

So not only does this guy know nothing about economics, he apparently can't compute, either. What an embarrassment. I mean, I knew Bernie Sanders was dumb, but how many of his followers know he's a fucking retard?

Sure, some say he's staying in until the convention so he can maximize his leverage. And yeah, that is a lot more believable than my narrative, which is that he actually thinks he can still win... but that won't stop me from spinning it.

Fact is I figured out awhile back that the dimwit should be living in some group home for mentally challenged persons. As opposed to being a senator running for Congress.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-272.

No comments:

Post a Comment