Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lester Of Oz

This dude (Rational Nation), either doesn't believe me and thinks that I actually do read the nonsense he emails me OR he feels that I'll eventually break down out of curiosity. Either way he's wrong.

Having spent many years dealing with alzheimer's patients and working with and COMPROMISING with people I can say with the assurance drawn from experience that RN is most assuredly one of a kind. Best approach? Humor and ignore.

Lester of Oz has become quite... let's just leave it at delusional and perhaps suffering from drug induced hallucinations. That and he appears to have lapsed into mocking those he hates via his "Jersey McJones" sockpuppet.

Also the dude has been talking with himself at RNUSA for awhile now ("Jersey" comments and Lester responds). Lester of Oz had taken his place at the table with the strangest and most misdirected souls of our era I think!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-279.

No comments:

Post a Comment