Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lying Lester (AKA Rational Nation) Is A Liar & A Total Wack-Job!

Yes, given the moniker he used when he used to write for this blog, I should have known that he is a liar. I just thought he was lying about something else. Turns out he was lying about who he is. Which is a hardcore Progressive and NOT an anarcho-capitalist classical-liberal worshiper of Ayn Rand who despised Progressives.

Which, from everything he wrote (getting into endless wars with Leftists on various blog-sites) he convinced me he was. But, as it turns out, he expresses his TRUE political leanings when he writes as Jersey McJones (his lunatic Leftist sockpuppet).

Which is why, after he has exposed his true self (checks off all of the brain-diseased leftist boxes), I banned his ass from my blog. Because I have no patience for people who lie about who they are. Also, I'm not willing to converse with Leftists. I used to allow these lunatics (think wd) to comment on my blog, but no more. I simply no longer have the patience for the virulent idiocy that is progressivism.

The most infuriating thing is that he continues to send me unsolicited messages while acting like a total wack-job. The guy is totally insane! Yeah, I'm thinking I should file a complaint with the server on grounds of harassment (because that worked out so well the last time).

Meanwhile I think I'm going to use that system I developed in order to not see wd submissions, which is to use a 4.5 x 5.5 cutout to cover the comments section but which allows me to see the author. Then, when I see the a Blogger ID I don't like (wd or Rational Nation) I can promptly delete their virulent idiocy.

Or, that is what I'll do if he tries to comment here. Which so far he hasn't. On my other blog, Contra O'Reilly, I restricted comments to "team members" only. What I'm talking about is email messages. For some reason RN keeps sending them to me. Frankly I'm a little concerned (as well as TOTALLY creeped out).

What a nut job! Perhaps he's suffering from multiple personality disorder? Or maybe it was an elaborate prank? Or (and I think this is the actual answer) he is a compulsive liar. I mean, he DID decide to call himself "Lying Lester". And (on this blog) admitted to being a confabulator. Although (like I previously noted) he said he was disembling about other things and NOT about who he was. Which was an anarcho-capitalist Ayn Rand-worshipping Libertarian. As opposed to a hardcore Progressive

Asshole. At least I got the last laugh by stealing this blog from him. Seriously that really pissed him off!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-276.

No comments:

Post a Comment