Thursday, June 16, 2016

On The Fact That (According To A Pew Research Survey) 100% Of Willis Harts Are Seriously Islamophobic

Yeah, and there's nothing wrong with that, given the fact that (according to a Pew Research survey) 74% of the Muslims in Turkey, 85% of the Muslims in Malaysia, 93% of the Muslims in Indonesia, 82% of the Muslims in Pakistan, 78% of the Muslims in Lebanon, 77% of the Muslims in the Palestinian Territory, and 75% of the Muslims in Kosovo consider abortion to be morally wrong.

Not that I consider it to be morally right. IMO Planned Parenthood should be defunded. Because I'm opposed to my tax money being used to fund their profit making enterprise that involves chopping up babies and selling the parts.

Which causes me to ask, are the radical feminists fully down with this type of "diversity"? I'm kinda suspecting, uh, NO. Yet they defend Muslims when dudes like me go on the "attack". Attacks that are actually me (or anyone else on the "Islamophobic Right") just pointing out the facts concerning raghead barbarians.

Bring on Donald Trump's Muslim ban, I say. This is one area where I actually agree with the fella.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-268.

No comments:

Post a Comment