Friday, September 12, 2014

Phil Robertson Sounding An Awful Lot Like the Quran... but He's a Christian, How Is This Possible?

"In this case, you either have to convert them - which I think would be next to impossible. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm just saying either convert them or kill them. One or the other"... Phil Robertson.

Well now, sounds a great deal like what I have read in iSlam's holy book, the Quran. Like I've maintained for years extremism is extremism no mater what suit the caricature is wearing.

Being an atheist myself, Lying Lester would oppose converting anyone to any rEligion. Better to convert them to atheism. Or another form of iSlam under which the false prophet mOhamed (piss be upon him) is condemned. (A form of iSlam I made up, BTW).

Convert or kill those mUslins, not the ones who won't convert to Christianity. Another false rEligion in Lying Lester's opinion... but then all rEligions are false. Which is why by "suit" I mean rEligion. Extremism, when it comes to philosophies is just fine... so long as it is the "right" philosophy. Like Lying Lester and Objectivism.

Some (unenlightened) people may refer to Lying Lester as an "extreme" Objectivist, but Lying Lester takes that as a compliment. But Lying Lester does not want to kill you if you won't convert to Objectivism. Simply knowing I am better than you (the non-Objectivist) is enough for Lying Lester.

Byline: This excellent commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of Untruth. LLIN-134.

No comments:

Post a Comment