Friday, July 1, 2016

Seriously, I'd Like To Beat The Crap Out Of Chris Hayes, Re His Stoogish & Pitiful Attempt To Defend The Repugnant Mrs. Clinton (What A Piece Of Shit She Is!)

I actually watched Chris Hayes for several minutes interview some equally partisan and obnoxious buffoon from Media Matters the other night but promptly had to turn the channel when these two pseudo-intellectual douchebags started spinning faster than Ann Miller and Janet Leigh in "Two Tickets to Broadway" in what was obviously a pitiful attempt to defend the repugnant Mrs. Clinton in regards to... ???

I don't actually recall what they were defending her on. Probably regarding her criminal actions relating to having a private email server (sending classified information). Or it might have been in regards to her criminal actions regarding Benghazi (lying to families about the attack being linked to some idiotic video).

All I know is that I changed the channel very quickly. Which is something I do quite a bit... tune into MSNBC and then change the channel promptly. Usually no more than 20 to 30 times a day. The rest of the time I spend watching the hotties on Fox News. Yeah, I'd be able to stomach MSNBC for longer periods of time if they put some hot women on it. Hot lesbians would be awesome... but NOT Rachel Maddow for sure!

Anyway, do these people (and, yes, I would put Hannity in this class, too) simply not realize how idiotic and transparent that they look? I mean, I understand that they're aiming at a specific audience and all but I would tell 'em straight up that if their goal is to persuade the undecided, this 1970s pro wrestling good versus evil silliness ain't gonna do it. It's not.

Hot lesbians smooching... that would do it.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-281.

No comments:

Post a Comment