Tuesday, July 5, 2016

If You're White Know That Black People Want You Dead

In regards to the paradigm of "Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, and Europe/North America for everybody"... It does seem a little anti-white (not to mention, hypocrisy-ladened), does it not?

Not that I want to go to Africa, mind you. I mean, given the fact that a black person is 25 times more likely to violently attack a White person than the other way around they're probably chomping at the bit for White people to murder over there. Not that they aren't murdering each other all the time. But a White guy? They'd probably end up fighting each other regarding who gets to murder me. If I was foolish enough to visit there, that is.

Which I am not, btw. What I'm saying is that violent Black animals aren't welcome in White neighborhoods for good reason. If you're a darkie prowling for a White victim, I say STAY THE HELL OUT! Because If I see you... I'll call the cops and they'll beat your ass. At a minimum. Perhaps they'll see that you're reaching for your gun and shoot you dead!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-284.

No comments:

Post a Comment