Thursday, July 28, 2016

I Warned You About That Treacherous Rodent, The Homely Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Now that we know for certain (via the Wikileaks release of the hacked DNC emails) that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the rest of those goons at the DNC were busily stacking the deck against Bernie Sanders in an effort to pave the way for Hillary Clinton I must say...

I tried to warn the left about this was going to happen way back in 2012. I knew then that Bernie Sanders would run for the Democratic nomination, but that he wouldn't get it because of DNC meddling (under Schultz). But they wouldn't listen. I remember writing over and over on ALL the Lefty blogs that this would happen. I even went as far as to purchase an auto-dialer which I set up to call every number in every phone book (at GREAT expense to myself) and play my pre-recorded warning.

That's how desperate I was to spread the message about DWS. I, being a genuine honest-to-God mind-reader, knew this would happen. I read the "mind" of DWS as well as that of B-S and therefore knew B-S would run for president, and DWS (in her capacity as DNC chair) would betray him.

What can I say, that's just how good of a mind-reader I am (I'm available for parties/conventions/etc, btw. I only charge $1600 plus a few beers. Something imported). I'm not so good at convincing Leftists of shit, obviously. But their heads are so far up their butts nobody would have any luck in that department. Maybe they'll listen to me now?

Almost forgot to mention... I also warned Lefty bloggers of how Ugly (with a capital U) Schultz is. In fact (now that I think of it), I probably issued warnings about Debbie's grotesque appearance a FEW more times than I warned about her future treachery. 200 or so times more at the most. I'm talking about online (not counting the auto-dialer). Obviously, if you count that, then I probably issued in excess of 700 million warnings.

Should have been enough. But clearly it wasn't. Liberals being completely blindsided by the WikiLeaks email dump. They didn't see it coming. Even though I warned them. But then, they all think DWS (a total uggo) is beautiful. Really. wd wanted (still wants?) to kiss and marry her, I think. Something, should I think about it for too long, would surely cause me to lose my lunch!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of judging women based on their looks. LLIN-301.

No comments:

Post a Comment