Friday, July 15, 2016

Gun Rights Are For Whites

While I don't own a gun myself, I am a BIG supporter of gun rights. With one caveat. Gun rights should be for Whites (and possibly Asians) only. Black people should not own guns. I reached this conclusion, btw, after listening to that asshole Obama's speech at the funeral for those 5 murdered Dallas police officers.

A speech during which he simultaneously stated that a) police violence against young Blacks isn't isolated but systemic and b) the vast majority of cops are good, honest, and hard-working. Yeah, he's trying to thread the needle here (unsuccessfully, I would say))))).

What kind of an person would give yet another boneheaded and divisive speech on race (drawing a moral equivalence between the cold-blooded murder of those five cops in Dallas with the death of those two black guys whose small brains at least partially contributed with their demise) AND DO IT AT A FUCKING FUNERAL? I mean, I don't know about you but that totally creeped me out.

Proof Blacks should NOT own guns!! Either they use them to commit crimes, or carry them and get themselves shot when pulled over or otherwise confronted by the police (and they have a gun either on their person or in their car). Why? Because the cops SHOULD always assume that a Black with a gun intends to use it to kill them (Blacks being inherently criminal and violent).

This is why Blacks should absolutely NOT own guns! Not that we could pass a law prohibiting this (Constitutional reasons). But Blacks with guns - even if they have them legally and for self protection only - should expect to be shot if the cops catch them with one. Sorry, but yes.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-292.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, my friend. Spooks with guns should be shot on sight by the cops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only the porch monkeys but all leftwingnutz should be legal targets.

    ReplyDelete