Tuesday, April 26, 2016

On My Ideas

Mine are right while yours are wrong. But neither has rights. No yours, not mine, not anyone's. Whatever the fuck that means. I was drunk when I wrote that and forget what the fuck I was talking about (although I frequently get drunk when I'm getting ready for "consensual" sex, this time I was alone).

Anyway, maybe I meant that an idea isn't a person? Regressives often blabber on and on about how corporations aren't people. Yeah, well neither are ideas! Although this idea might be one in a long series of them that point to it being a fact that you'd be hard-pressed to come up with more than three things that this fellow (me) has written during the entire run as a blogger that hasn't either been silly, banal, infuriating, or inane beyond comprehension.

Byline: This inane commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of inanity. LLIN-228.

No comments:

Post a Comment