Wednesday, March 16, 2016

It Makes Me So Mad When Lefties (Including Supporters Of That Piece Of Shit Hillary Clinton) Refer To Sarah Palin As "Excrement"!

A while ago there was a debate between me and this small contingent of progressives that wasn't about whether Sarah Palin is qualified to be President (she isn't)... It was about how low people apparently have to go to feel superior. These jackasses (led by a Lefty calling him/herself "Lesley Parsley") kept referring to Mrs. Palin as a "classless piece of excrement" and "worthless piece of excrement". As well as a "media whore", "trailer trash", "classless piece of excrement" and "trashy wench"!

Look, folks, I'm sure that there are conservative blogs out there that are equally vile toward the President... But, as of now, I haven't seen a single one (because I haven't looked). Frankly, I find this kind of behavior OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, it is clearly the Lefties who have no class when they sink so low as to attack Mrs. Palin, not on the issues, but with pure ad hominem!

Yeah, and most of these HYPOCRITES are supporters of that PIECE OF SHIT Hillary Clinton! That's the bitch who might end up indicted as well as the Democratic presidential nominee! But, instead of focusing on the problems in their own party, these Democrat fuckers (the ones that used to go after Sarah Palin) are now going after Donald Trump! It really makes my blood boil!

Look, I'm not a big Trump supporter but I, unlike your average partisan stooge blogger whose entire existence is one mindless and gratuitous anti-Trump post after another, am willing to give credit where credit is due. And Trump might be our next president, so I say he deserves some respect. Like Sarah Palin (who was a governor). She deserves respect as well.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-207.

No comments:

Post a Comment