Monday, November 17, 2014

Willis Hart on Paragraph Usage

As anyone who has glanced at my "gutter blog" Contra O'Reilly can testify to, I am NOT an advocate of using paragraphs. Instead of an indent or a blank line, I just hold down the "period" key for awhile. If you visit Contra O'Reilly, read one of my idiotic commentaries and suddenly see a whole bunch of periods - what follows is a new paragraph.............................................................................................Like I just did there. Now we're in a new paragraph. Yea, I know that literally nobody else makes a new paragraph in this manner, but if you're obstinately determined NOT to find out how to make a new paragraph using HTML or adjusting Blogger settings, what choice do you have but to use a method (of indicating a new paragraph) but one that makes you look like a total moron?.............................................................................................None, I say. BTW, you may have noticed that my previous commentaries here on LLIN *did* have actual paragraphs (with a blank line separating them). The reason for that was because the blog proprietor (Les Nation) edited what I submitted. For this commentary I asked him to leave alone what I wrote - as (obviously) editing my commentary this time (by removing my idiotic period usage to denote a new paragraph) would totally defeat the purpose of this anti-paragraph jeremiad.............................................................................................Although he let me get away with it this time, in the future Les said he's going to go back to inserting paragraphs into my posts. So this will likely be the only time you see a bunch of periods denoting a paragraph change here on LLIN. If you happen to like it, I advise you to visit my crazy Libertarian blog. Where I do this all the time. Except when my "post" is only one sentence, that is.............................................................................................Byline: This moronic commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of straw men - and stupidity. LLIN-150.

No comments:

Post a Comment