Monday, November 10, 2014

Gone Monkey Hunting... Back Whenever

"Whenever" being yesterday. Yesterday I returned from hunting monkeys in Africa. As for my tail of that, see my previous post. All my monkey hunting activities are gone over in detail in that commentary.

In any case, I am now back from hiatus and LLIN is "fired up" again. Hurray! I am positive that all my loyal readers are overjoyed.

Byline: This redundant commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of monkey hunting. LLIN-145.

1 comment:

  1. This is the same commentary from RNUSA in which wd insulted you, right? Like I said previously, a man goes on a hunting trip, and he is insulted with completely ridiculous hyperbole and the swerves go wildy off topic.

    Didn't know you were hunting monkeys, however.

    ReplyDelete