Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lester Nation Returns!!!!

Greetings, Parasites! It is I, Lester Nation, the original proprietor of this blog. The reason for this commentary is that I am pleased to announce my return to LLIN. What, did you not just turn over control of this blog to another person, you might ask? Yes, I did. But now I'm back.

The reason? Well, I noticed the lack of activity here and asked the new proprietor, Lyle Lester what the deal-e-o was. I thought he was serious about taking up the "Lying Lester" mantle and continuing on as I had. That is to say, by posting regularly to this blog.

But the posting had been light. Very light. And the last commentary was one authored by me that Lyle decided to add his comments to (and therefore does not count as NEW content in my book). That was when Lyle admitted to me that blogging isn't really his thing. "I thought it sounded like fun" he said, "but it turned out to be a chore and not something I see myself keeping up for a long period of time".

Well, that was disappointing to here, because, when I first started LLIN, I envisioned it going on for some time. Much like my other blog, "rAtional" nAtion uSA, which has been around for several years, I thought LLIN would also be around for a long time to come. But now it might whither and die? That I found unacceptable.

That is why I offered to come back and contribute some commentaries... and my buddy Lyle said he liked that idea. Which is why we've decided to team up and become co-contributors to LLIN. I will, of course, reclaim the "Lying Lester" mantle. From now on, whenever you read a commentary by "Lying Lester", it will again be ME, Lester Nation, and not my friend Lyle (who took over the "Lying Lester" ID briefly).

Lyle will go back to being himself (to facilitate this I created a blogger account for him and added him to the Admin list). But I'm not sure how involved Lyle really wants to be. Right now I think he'll only be doing an occasional post. Most of the commentaries will again be authored by me, Lester Nation AKA Lying Lester.

Check the byline to see who authored any specific post. Anyway, I'm sure my fans will be overjoyed with my return. Lyle did a decent job filling in for me during my hiatus, but I'm positive they were disappointed when I announced my departure. Well, now my following can once again rejoice that Lying Lester (the first, and once again ONLY, Lying Lester) is back.

Am I back to stay? Only time will tell. But I can assure you of this... LLIN will continue on no matter what. If Lyle decides to reclaim the mantle sometime in the future? Well, if he promises to keep this blog going by authoring new posts on a regular basis? Well, then I might just retire from this blog again. All I'm saying is that it's POSSIBLE. For now I'm back and will resume blogging as Lying Lester shortly.

Right now, however, I've got some issues to deal with concerning my business as a personal fitness trainer. But, as soon as those issues are dealt with I'm resume blogging here on LLIN. Stay tuned... and for now... toodles.

Byline: This superbly excellent commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA The First AND BEST Lying Lester, AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of untruth. LLIN-097.

No comments:

Post a Comment