Monday, June 15, 2015

On the Comparing of Scott Walker to Hitler

I am BEYOND outraged that anyone would do this!! Just because Walker had the balls to deal with the parasites? And we still have 17 more months of such niceties? Wake me when it's over.

By the way, you might ask, WTF is Willis Hart talking about? Well, I usually do not explain myself, because I simply do not give a fuck if my readers do not know what the hell I'm talking about. But that is on my other blog, Contra O'Reilly.

On this blog explanations will be given for some reason... Perhaps because Les (the former proprietor of this blog) decided he would be truthful with his readers here, while he lied to his audience on RNUSA. In that tradition (acting differently on a secondary blog), I've decided to explain myself better on LLIN.

And continue laughing at the readers of Contra O'Reilly (where my readers sometimes know what I'm talking about, sometimes do not, and sometimes think they know what I'm talking about but are wrong).

So, who am I so outraged at for comparing the parasite busting Scott Walker to Adolph Hitler?

BB-Idaho: Sounds sort of familiar. Oh yeah - "We must close union offices, confiscate their money and put their leaders in prison. We must reduce workers salaries and take away their right to strike" - Adolf Hitler, May 2, 1933. (Sat Jun 13, 03:01:00 PM EDT).

Hey, look, it's BB-Idaho who compared Walker to Hitler. BB is a regular commenter on Contra O'Reilly, so that might have something to do with why I did not point to him specifically. To offend someone with charges that are total bullshit is something a blogger might find offensive (and BB, fed up with my idiocy, might permanently depart Contra O'Reilly).

So I didn't name him... and simply left my readers to guess WHO THE HELL (I thought) compared Walker to Hitler. Or who did not, as is the case here. BB only said the going after of unions sounded like something Hitler did. So, not a direct comparison, just a noting of the fact that Hitler went after unions exactly like Walker, and Scott Walker did too (although not in exactly the same manner).

Yet, if I had read this comment by BB and interpreted it this way? Well, then I could not have feigned outrage on my other blog. And that would not have been any fun. Therefore I risked offending BB. But, since I did not name him... I can deny it if he calls me on my utter stupidity in thinking his comment was "Walker = Hitler".

Which is something he obviously did not say. But I'm such a dumbass that I convinced myself that was exactly what BB had done.

Byline: This moronic commentary was authored by the dumbass Willis Hart. Purveyor of utter stupidity. LLIN-163.

No comments:

Post a Comment