Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Billy Bob Thornton's Oscar Wins For Playing Mentally Deficient Fellows: Not Coincidence!

The actor Billy Bob Thornton was nominated for two Oscars for "Sling Blade" (writing and acting) and later for best supporting actor in "A Simple Plan". Coincidence? I say NO! I say Billy Bob is mentally deficient in real life. Remember that when he was married to Angelina Jolie that they both wore vials of each others' blood around their necks?

In regards to his ex-wife, Angelina Jolie (1 of 5 prior marriages), recall that incestual kiss between her and her brother? If Jolie is a product of incest the probability is high she is another mental deficient. BTW, I'm not saying that her father, noted thespian and Conservative Jon Voight is the guilty party. I say it was her mother.

Jon Voight used to be a Liberal, but, as he says, this was a result of "Marxist propaganda". Thankfully he came to his senses later in life and started voting Conservative. And advocating for Conservative presidents. But I don't trust people who do 180 degree flips. This "Marxist propaganda" BS smells, I think. Did a mentally deficient dad lead to a mentally deficient daughter? It is possible, I think. That, or the incest thing.

It's a good thing the two mentally deficient people did not produce and offspring. Although Angie did birth some rug rats with her 3rd husband, Brad Pitt. Concerning this I will say no more, given that I am gravitating away from my original topic, which was how nuts and dimwitted Billy Bob is.

Back on that topic, the name "Billy Bob" is obviously a dead give away. Billy Bob Duggar is a religious fundamentalist mental deficient who found a wife that was willing to pop out dozens of babies for decades. Not that anyone who believes in this "Jesus" fellow aren't mentally deficient, but the fundamentalist types that the Far Right caters to are the more mentally deficient by far.

Bill Maher, aside from being a Left wing nut, did get it right with his documentary Religulous. And he's also totally right about the evil of Islam. I can't think of anything else I agree with him on, however. Point is, Billy Bob is a mentally deficient religious nut. The Duggar Billy Bob, that is.

Is the Thornton Billy Bob a religious nut? No. He is a Hollywood Barack Obama voting Liberal moron. I'm guessing. But, the point is that the name "Billy Bob" screams "mentally deficient".

And, there is some info I found that backs up my theory.

Thornton has obsessive–compulsive disorder. Various idiosyncratic behaviors have been well documented in interviews with Thornton; among these is a phobia of antique furniture - a disorder shared by Dwight Yoakam's character Doyle Hargraves in the Thornton-penned Sling Blade, and by Thornton's own character in the 2001 film Bandits. Additionally, he has stated that he has a fear of certain types of silverware, a trait assumed by his character Hank Grotowski in 2001's Monster's Ball, in which Grotowski insists on a plastic spoon for his daily bowl of chocolate ice cream. In a 2004 interview with The Independent, Thornton explained: "It's just that I won't use real silver. You know, like the big, old, heavy-ass forks and knives, I can't do that. It's the same thing as the antique furniture. I just don't like old stuff. I'm creeped out by it, and I have no explanation why... I don't have a phobia about American antiques, it's mostly French - you know, like the big, old, gold-carved chairs with the velvet cushions. The Louis XIV type. That's what creeps me out. I can spot the imitation antiques a mile off. They have a different vibe. Not as much dust". (Link).

I think that's some pretty compelling evidence to support my "mentally deficient" theory right there! And proof that he's what some call a "method actor". The "method" in his case is to be an actual mental deficient. The PC folks might say he's an individual with an "intellectual disability", which means that he has an IQ below 70.

Or perhaps not. Like I said, I was only theorizing on Thornton being mentally deficient, although I am convinced that Billy Bob is playing so many of these characters for a reason. The reason is because it's easy for him to play characters close to himself. This is what lazy actors do. Or mentally deficient ones like Billy Bob.

That is all I really have to say on that. Although I would like to add that laziness might be why he Billy Bob voted for Obama (if he did). Because he lacks the mental facilities to investigate the issues and come to the correct conclusions. The correct conclusion being that he should have voted for the Libertarian candidate, Bob Barr.

Which is what I would do if I could go back and change my ballot. I am ashamed to admit that I voted for Barack Obama. But, not being a mental deficient, I've reexamined my prior decisions and modified my views based on my reevaluating.

Barack Obama, it turns out, is a pretty poor president. Much like the prior one. Obama, for example, believes in the thoroughly discredited idea that the planet is warming. A discredited hoax that mentally deficient people (like Billy Bob?) buy into without examining the evidence as I have.

They also do not listen to the luminaries. A luminary is the exact opposite of a mental deficient (someone like the scoundrel Michael Mann). But, despite this, I actually liked Sling Blade. So, hey, don't worry me-buck, in the words of Carl from "Sling Blade"... "You'll be dead soon enough and the world'll be shut a ya'".

Byline: This insightful commentary was authored by Willis Hart. Purveyor of mentally deficient insights. LLIN-161.

No comments:

Post a Comment