Sunday, February 14, 2016

On The Fact That All Politicians Are Phony. Except For Gary Johnson

Ted Cruz claims to be some sort of Evangelical Christian, but the fact is that he gave less than 1% of his income to tithing and then lied it to CBN's David Brody (giving him some bogus excuse). Regarding these facts, I'd like to say that I'm surprised by this but I'm SOOOOOOO not (a realization that all politicians are phony deep down).

Except for Gary Johnson, who is the real deal. With Gary Johnson (unlike any other politician living) what you see is what you get. He's probably the most honest politician who ever lived, imho. Hell, he might even be the most honest human who has ever lived! Not to mention the fact that he isn't that bad looking. Not that I'd go gay for Johnson, unlike the former proprietor.

Fact is, Johnson would probably have to murder somebody for me to not vote for him again. Although it would depend on who he murdered. If it was someone like wd, for example, then I'd give him a pass. And, if it was wd himself? Then I'd suggest we give Johnson a tickertape parade!

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of unfacts. LLIN-201.

No comments:

Post a Comment