Tuesday, September 1, 2015

On Your State of Being Perpetually Offended

Admit it... you're offended by what I write on this blog. Frankly I think you should cut it out. I mean, if I were you (God forbid) I would probably take some of that energy and apply it toward improving my own human capital. Life is way, WAY too short, you idiot.

On the other hand, you're an idiot and likely lack the brainpower to better yourself. Obviously being offended is all you are capable of. So, forget what I just said and continue to be offended.

By the way, in case you're confused as to who I'm referring to... I'm referring to YOU. You're the one who is perpetually offended. And my blog is the reason why you take the easier route of raging and trolling instead of attempting to solve personal problems you can actually affect.

It's gotta be tiring, though, no?

Byline: This offensive commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of offending you. LLIN-175.

No comments:

Post a Comment