Monday, September 7, 2015

On Being So Contemptuous of Another Human Being as to Absolve Them of All Moral Responsibility & Judgement Pertaining to Their Actions & Choices

This is the hard-left's form of bigotry and it is every bit as loathsome and insidious as that which emanates from myself. Sorry, but, yes.

Although, now that I think of it, why the hell would someone absolve another person of all moral responsibility and judgement pertaining to their actions and choices if they were contemptuous of them? This statement makes absolutely no sense.

However, you must keep in mind that is how I, Willis V. Hart, rolls... by which I mean much of the Libertarian nonsense I espouse makes absolutely no sense.

Byline: This nonsensical commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of nonsense. LLIN-178.

No comments:

Post a Comment