Thursday, September 10, 2015

On the Fact that Most Mutations Tend to Be of a Deleterious Nature

This is probably the largest obstacle for the neo-Darwinians to avoid; the fact that random mutations are the central mechanism (far more important than natural selection, from my viewpoint) for evolution to be viable and that there would literally have to be tens of thousands of them operating in a beneficial manner for a cross-species event to materialize, etc...

The only logical conclusion, given the fact that evolution is a bogus theory, is that our ancestors came here from somewhere else. I'm thinking colonization from another planet. I mean, given that I'm an atheist, I surely do not believe we were intelligently designed for christ!

By a imaginary "god" that is. The designers were likely otherworldly super intelligent AI robots. Just don't ask me who designed the robots, fucking neo-Darwinians!

Byline: This intelligently designed commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of pointing out that evolution is phony. LLIN-179.

No comments:

Post a Comment