Friday, September 4, 2015

On The Fact That "Willis Hart's LLIN" Is A Fact-Based Blog Chock Full Of Facts. Too Many Facts For Progressives To Take, In Fact

Yes, it is a fact that this blog is entirely fact-based, as opposed to opinion-based. Yes, I share my opinions, but my opinions based on the FACTS. This is why Progressives hate this blog so much. It's because of the overwhelming number of facts that Progressives find inconvenient to their emotion-based fact-free arguments.

This applies to my other blog too, by the way. Contra O'Reilly is also a 100 percent fact-based blog where I share my fact-based opinions. Sorry if that chafes your hides, Progressives. Sorry, but sorry.

Byline: This fact-filled commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of fact-based blogging and NOT being sorry. LLIN-177.

No comments:

Post a Comment