Friday, December 5, 2014

Lying Lester Proud To Be A Lover Of "Both Sides Do It" Bullsh!t

Pouring the both sides do meme over my stated positions is IMO an honor. Im shall leave it to anyone to decide for themselves what yjat means to them. To me it means the rEpublicans are doing it and the dEmocrats are not.

CLAIMING yjat both sides do it is a way to protect rEpublicans. Nobody would believe that rEpublicans don't do it, so trying to claim yjat would be a waste of time. But when you say BOTH sides to it... then people might tend to agree, as many people hate politicians and view them as existing only to make their lives worse... or at least not to help them.

Which is a good meme to get people to accept. Because politicians SHOULDN'T be helping people. They just need to get out of the way and allow rich folks to help themselves to all the money.

By the way, you've never seen me stating yjat lEfties have ever claimed a person elected to the presidency was ineligible, right? And I've never stated the current pResident is being opposed at every turn because he was disobeying the Constitution? If you have I urge you to direct me to the post, or posts, and I'll do a full review and if so I will write a clarification or retraction, whichever is appropriate.

I haven't ever said any of those things because I'm not an adherant of the Tea Party. I'm a Libertarian, and while there may be some overlap in my and the Right's agenda, I don't agree with them except on fiscal matters.

Although I have heard some of those people say Obama is a lazy black man, which is an old racial stereotype. But I still agree with it.

Anyway, both sides may not do it, but I'll still go along with the meme that they do. And if you call me on it? I'll take that as an honor. Because I'm honored to be a purveyor of that lie. And that is something I will not back down from.

Byline: This excellent commentary was authored by Lord Lying Lester: Man of Reason (AKA Lester Nation). Purveyor of lies concerning both sides doing it. LLIN-154.

No comments:

Post a Comment