Thursday, September 8, 2016

My Favorite "Prussian Blue" Song?

It would have to be this one. A lyric from Aryan Man Awake says "and black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors"... which is something that I, as a White man, live in fear of.

Extreme fear that gives me the night sweats. So, while I don't own a gun, I'm not about to place a sign in my yard saying so. That would be an invitation for the black masked men to come bashing down my door. Darkies with names like Mookie, Ray-Ray, Dre and Slice. They, instead of working hard and earning what they have, want to steal from me.

Anyway, the Prussian Blue gals nail it in this song. Although I think someone else likely wrote the lyrics. In fact, according to the Prussian Blue Wikipedia page the sisters (fraternal twins born on 6/30/1992) they're now "laid-back liberals celebrating the joys of ethnic diversity".

What a shame. Although they apparently still believe that the Holocaust was exaggerated. Which, as I've pointed out on my other blog (Contra O'Reilly) is absolutely a fact (that Jew whiners inflate the numbers).

But there are no "joys" to ethnic diversity. Unless you think being attacked by a violent Black thug is "enjoyable". Which I do not. Still a great song though.

Byline: This commentary was authored by Willis "I Love Strawmen" Hart. Purveyor of racism. LLIN-311.

No comments:

Post a Comment